Don't wait around for this one...get your Esperanza Spalding tickets TODAY!
Why Be a Sponsor?
For over 8 decades, The State Theatre of Ithaca has been a focal point for Ithaca and Tompkins County. An elegant venue for concerts, movies and other live events, The State Theatre is also the perfect resource for your marketing needs. We have built a robust sponsorship program for corporations and individuals who want to help this organization in a significant way. By sponsoring a show, not only are you directly assisting The State Theatre and the artists that perform here, you are also helping us keep our ticket prices low. This helps downtown Ithaca remain an attractive cultural destination for visitors coming from outside of Tompkins County as well as families looking to relocate to the area.
With a strong focus of guest engagement, as well as print and digital advertising, The State Theatre of Ithaca can custom design a package for any budget or promotional objective. The following is a list of potential sponsor benefits. We are happy to discuss other ideas for your specific needs.
Potential Sponsor Benefits:
• Logo prominently listed as a sponsor in Season Brochure (mailed to over 20,000 homes).
• A full-page ad in the Season Program (over 10,000 printed and distributed).
• Mentioned as a sponsor in ALL radio ads promoting your show.
• Listed as sponsor in newspaper ads for all sponsored shows.
• Prominently featured as sponsor in State Theatre email blasts (over 10,000 subscribers).
• Logo with link prominently featured on The State Theatre’s website.
• Up to 20 complimentary tickets to your sponsored show .
• Opportunity to hand out promotional flyers to all audience members at sponsored show.
• Opportunity to hang a banner in the theatre during sponsored shows.
• Prominent Mention and Thank You from stage before sponsored shows
Having your company name linked to a State Theatre production gives audiences a memorable impression and demonstrates your company’s commitment to supporting the arts in our community. When your company partners with The State Theatre, you declare your commitment to and support of the arts in our community. By sponsoring a State Theatre show you are saying that your company cares about downtown Ithaca and is committed to nurturing the arts and enriching the lives of its residents.
Thank you for considering a partnership with us to help strengthen the arts in our community. To discuss a custom sponsorship, please contact us at:
(607)277-8283 or email@example.com