As a valued patron of The State Theatre of Ithaca, we are thrilled to offer you a chance to experience the theatre like never before. Our recently revamped Exclusive
Membership Program offers a unique opportunity to gain special access to exclusive benefits while supporting your State Theatre. The cost to become a member is $250, and $150 is tax deductible. Membership perks include:
- Priority Seating – Always wanted that perfect seat? Members have access to the best seats in the house, days before they are available to the general public.
- Be the first to know – Members receive email notifications about upcoming shows before the public is alerted.
- Free Movies! Members receive two free passes for ALL movies screened at The State Theatre.
- Complementary Beverages and Snacks– Leave your cash at home! All members receive 10 Complimentary Beverage Coupons & $50 in concession coupons.
- Behind the Scenes Tour – Ever wonder what it’s like backstage? This is your opportunity to get access – from the theatre’s original projector booth to the last dressing room downstairs, you’ll be able to see the theatre like you never have before.
During the 2014/15 season, The State Theatre of Ithaca presented over 80 events and saw more than 60,000 visitors pass through our doors. Household names like BB King, Merle Haggard, The Temptations, Doc Severinsen, and Paula Poundstone all graced our stage last season. In addition to our long list of comedians, rock and roll legends and community performances, we’ve added a classic movie series with titles such as It’s A Wonderful Life, Raiders of The Lost Ark and E.T. – The Extra Terrestrial. With continued patronage, we will continue to bring world renowned acts to Ithaca.
Our slate of 2016/17 performers will be announced at the end of July and tickets go on sale on August 1st. Be sure to join our membership program soon to take full advantage of these benefits. As always, additional shows will be announced throughout the year and members will be the first to know what’s happening here.
To become a member, please fill out the enclosed form and return to the State Theatre Box Office. If you have any questions, we can be reached at (607)27-STATE or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your support.